Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Suggestions of reporting software issues
Suggestions of reporting software issues

38292 Views 73 Replies Latest reply: 2023-03-12 22:05:14

•   Level 2   
    (28) points
    obdvietnam

2016-05-10 15:35:55 (Reply to:obdvietnam)

Help Me

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2016-05-10 16:43:51 (Reply to:obdvietnam)

Help you on what?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-05-15 14:09:51 (Reply to:Pedro)

Hey  Pedro It's been 5 days with no reply since he opened the hood of some mystery car. We can only assume he was working on a pick up truck in a rural area of Vietnam near a jungle and may have got bitten by a real  Ford Cobra or a Dodge Viper.

•   Level 2   
    (28) points
    obdvietnam

2016-05-16 09:31:02 (Reply to:Pedro)

AUTEL dear!
    I have a Maxisys MS906  S/N DS8G60101017  not support erase code funtion the BCM system on Mazda BT50 BCM - 2015 despite having read the error code.
    please help me
    Link Video : http://data.oto-hui.com/k0jmk6y6ob61.html

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-05-19 19:00:11 (Reply to:obdvietnam)

If there is a problem that still exists causing the code, it is a hard code and can't be cleared until the cause is found and fixed.

I am tired of reading about all the software issues that may or may not be a result of overloaded servers or a poor internet connection on our ends.
       Support is it possible with Autel for a small additional fee to be able to just order a zip drive(complete hard recovery) with all  the latest software and patches preregistered to our unit serial number and passwords? This could eliminate any excuse of a random internet Hick-Up to  a  Kim Jon Un-install Trojan as a possible cause of software problems? It once worked better with less people trying to access server, but  just rather prefer to order and plug a zip drive directly into the tablet and load the software and then keep the Autel Zip drive as official backup software.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-06-01 12:21:00 (Reply to:obdvietnam)

First please check the code definition and fix these problems causing these fault codes. And please make sure the engine is off when earsing code.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    vnsauto

2016-06-03 03:06:13

Anyone have issues updating their Maxisys elite units? After updating the required system update this morning the Maxisys app crashes about 10-15 seconds into downloading any update for any of the vehicle.  Even after you just open it and let it sit, it exits the screen and I get some sort of red light blink on top right when it crashes.  Emailed support, so far no answer.  So far not happy with this thing.  Spent 4 hours of my life messing with this thing to no avail

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-06-22 06:28:11 (Reply to:witsend)

wow how rude they just ignored you request these support guys should be in govenment.....

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-07-21 15:05:25 (Reply to:busaman)

The problem is there is not much of a line separating the manufacturing, government , municipal infrastructure and  military,over there and whether or not Support agrees with our suggestions or not ,there is a very narrow line for them to have to walk to avoid getting into a trick bag situation caused by answering hard questions in an unfavorable way that could result in a court disciplinary decision assigning   him or her job position to a municipal trash recycling position  at a dump on the far side of the city. In the west we'll just get fired from our job and have to look for another but over there you might get "firing squad "or more likely be assigned  to report to a lousier, dirtier, smellier job or else if you cross that thin line. I think Support is just too scared to tell us "My boss s@cks donkey D@ck and it's Bulls@t wherever you work here"
      Ok , Support , I got it out for you, don't answer me if you agree. :-)

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-09-04 07:03:37 (Reply to:witsend)

no answer yet but then did you expect one lol........
  Total8 Pages